Thursday, June 23, 2005

Online Game for Cell phones

By: Zemog Xilef Sevet

I attended a training about Game Development last May 23, 2005. On the third day, we were given an assignment to present our idea on games for the cell phones. We were asked to give our own game models. I was able to come up with three titles but my mind was so occupied that I was not able to fully conceptualize it.

Then today, something popped into my mind as I sit behind my desk. Maybe SMS center like Smart and Globe will consider this idea.


What is the idea?

They will promote an online game that will require two players. The idea here is that two players will log in. Or a player will just see who is logged in and send an invitation to that player (same concept with yahoo games).

What is the focus?

The focus is actually more on money generation for the centers. Each player will agree that whoever will lose on the game will be the one to be charged for the text payments.

How will it work?

Players will play by “sending commands” considered to be text messages (could be P 1.00 per move if we are talking about chess game). The game will continue until 1 player will quit or lose. Each “command” will be saved and counted. At the end game, whoever will lose or quit, his or her load will be deducted according the number of commands sent by both parties.

Conclusion

This idea just came up on my mind. There is no guarantee of any feasibility on this matter.

“Smart people make things great” 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home